TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST
- The competition is open to residents of the New Zealand and Australia, aged 18 years and above.
- There is no entry free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Though more comments mean more the chances of winning.
- Closing date for entry will be 25th July 2021. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Parallel Deals Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Parallel Deals Limited’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Parallel Deals Limited.
- Parallel Deals Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen on a lucky draw basis.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Parallel Deals Limited will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Parallel Deals Limited’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ/ AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.